Following principles of management following ethical, environmental, social and sustainable aspects are guidelines for our efforts within our integrated management system at Böllinghaus Steel:
- Customer focus, promoting the timely delivery of products;
- Engagement and responsibility for our employees for self-awareness with training plans;
- Process orientated approaches, offering flexibility in manufacturing;
- Chance and risk orientated thinking, from periodic results evaluation;
- Continuous improvement of environmental protection and preventing pollution;
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions to prevent work-related injuries and ill health, eliminating hazards and reducing risks, including consultation and participation with workers and its representatives.
Quality, compliance and safety of our products and services are fundamental principles for lasting and sustainable development of Böllinghaus Steel. All our efforts are focusing on customer needs by establishing a relationship of trust and loyalty with the Böllinghaus brand. Our integrated management system enables a continuous improvement and assessment process of all important structures and processes on the base of laws and other regulations.
All Quality, Environmental and Safety management systems at Böllinghaus Steel will be developed and improved in a continuous way to follow our core principles and will also be adapted to the changing and specific context of Böllinghaus Steel in an appropriate way.
Established principles of our integrated management system are the base for development of objectives in all systems by actively integrating ideas and contributions of all employees from all internal structures of Böllinghaus Steel.