Quality with Letter and Seal
Böllinghaus Steel stands for precisely fitting stainless steel profiles, produced to ensure proven quality according to international standards. In our own plant in Portugal, we process almost all materials from Europe and keep our waste to a minimum. Starting with the selection of raw materials, through production to dispatch – we rely on seamless quality management and the strictest controls.
We adhere to recognized, national and international standards and align all our business processes accordingly. In testimony to our superb quality, we always seek certification in accordance with the most recent standards. We are certified, for instance, according to AS/EN/JISQ 9100, the current quality standard in the aerospace industry. Böllinghaus Steel furthermore complies with the requirements set out in key international standards. These include ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, PED and AD 2000-W0.
At Böllinghaus Steel we can look back on 130 years of experience. We combine this knowledge with the enormous technological possibilities of today – to ensure the best quality of our products and highest customer satisfaction.
Production in our own plant in Portugal
We produce stainless steel profiles for the most technically demanding applications in our own plant in Portugal. Our work is characterized by tailor-made solutions, customer focus and highest quality products. Sustainable resource extraction is of particular importance to us, which is why we source our materials almost exclusively from Europe and keep our waste to a minimum.
If you click on the corresponding certificate, you can download it as a PDF document.
- ADI-Free Certificate.pdf (117.6 KiB)
- CATSCA 2020.pdf (223.1 KiB)
- CE-Mark-CPR 0035-CPR.pdf (133.3 KiB)
- Certificate18001_DE.PDF (70.0 KiB)
- Conflict Minerals 2020.pdf (393.8 KiB)
- DE 9100_2018_De.pdf (109.4 KiB)
- DE ISO45001_DE.pdf (55.7 KiB)
- DE_ISO14001_DE.pdf (53.0 KiB)
- EN 9100_2018_EN.pdf (102.9 KiB)
- EN 10088-52009_DE.pdf (1,006.5 KiB)
- EN 10088-52009_EN.pdf (1,018.4 KiB)
- EN_ISO14001_EN.pdf (51.7 KiB)
- EN_ISO45001_EN.pdf (53.5 KiB)
- FOOD CONTACT 2021.pdf (168.7 KiB)
- ISO9001_2015_DE.pdf (29.0 KiB)
- ISO9001_2015_EN.pdf (29.1 KiB)
- ISO14001_EN.pdf (55.6 KiB)
- JIS_EN.pdf (713.3 KiB)
- JIS_JP.pdf (713.1 KiB)
- LEED_2011.pdf (104.4 KiB)
- PME Excelência.pdf (1.1 MiB)
- Proposition 65 2020.pdf (207.7 KiB)
- QM-System nach EN 764-5_DE.pdf (966.1 KiB)
- QM System acc. to EN 764-5_EN.pdf (979.2 KiB)
- Radioactivity 2020.pdf (197.0 KiB)
- REACH 202101.pdf (154.9 KiB)
- RoHS 2020.pdf (175.1 KiB)